Note: If you have multiple children please complete the registration for each child separately.
Please Select a Program
(Not sure? Read about Program options)
Please use the arrow drop down boxes to select your desired program, location, and class day/time.
Please note the class day/time options will automatically update based on the program and location options you select.
1. Pay now through paypal
If paying for a party, or custom drop-in sessions, please send your payment to email@example.com.
2. Pay by check
Please mail your payment by check payable to Kidzz, Inc. within next 3-5 business days to:
4546 El Camino Real, Suite B9
Los Altos, CA 94022
3. Pay through your Charter School
Kidizens is an approved vendor for Ocean Grove and Connecting Waters Charter Schools. Please have your Charter School/ ES send us a PO for the program before the registration deadline.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss any other alternative payment plans. Thanks.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Registration and fees are non-transferrable.
- If a class gets cancelled due to low enrollment (less than 4-5 kids), all students will be notified one week in advance, and full refunds issued.
- Final payments are due no later than Monday, January 21st. After that a late fee will be charged for $5 per week.
- Students are encouraged to try out a class and must pay in full when enrolled for that class.
- Students may choose to withdraw from a class (for a full refund minus the cost of classes they have already attended) until January 14th. After that, withdrawals will only be granted in extreme circumstances, on a case-by-case basis. For classes, that have a waiting list, 50% of the payment will be charged to cover for the lost spot.
- Late enrollment will be accepted based on the program and availability. Late-enrollment students will be charged a prorated amount for the session.
- Refunds will not be given to students who have been asked to not participate due to disruptive behavior in a class. We aspire to impart good “kidizenship” in all of our kids. However, Kidizens reserves the right to ask any student to not continue, if the student is deemed to be compromising the quality of experience of a class and other students. (please see our behavior expectations and disciplinary policy.
*Please note that registration and payment for drop-in sessions, birthday parties, some workshops are handled in person
Click the button below to proceed to 'Checkout' and complete the registration process: